SEROBOT maybe shipping our way soon!

February 24, 2011 by: Formula Internet Marketing

As you all know that our beloved director busy with the guide updated in this forum, which gives us the most amazing software in the VIP area and much more behind the scenes. Admin, I found the other day and we talked a little about how he was busy and asked if I create it yourself. Of course it's the least I can do right for our main character?

I was amazed when I saw your message in the messaging Google Talk. I literally said "WTF". He asked me to post this video and see a thread for you all to download, not just VIPs. And it is a good video in particular is a quick video overview of the extent of SEROBOT. Christmas came early for me this year! Well, I do not have the software, I'm happy, but otherwise I would be angry and had to change pants again. But I felt like a 12-year-old boy with a new PlayStation 3

The software is a clone SEROBOT SEnuke called. But I think user SEnuke honest, I think this new software called SEROBOT has more potential. From the looks of the video that has all the basic functions such as have SEnuke but that's not all. There are many more features to our beloved director told me that the software is not. Does that mean he has more surprises for us?

Anyway here is the video. Enjoy watching and behold..


SErobot



Custom Site Adder:

Filed under: